Get details about JAIIB Exam 2020/Courses/fees/Dates, JAIIB Exam – clear in first attempt, Tips for preparing for JAIIB exams, ,JAIIB Exam Time Table – Dates -Syllabus, JAIIB Coaching Center in Chennai, How to apply for JAIIB exam, JAIIB coaching classes near me, free JAIIB Exam study material
JAIIB – Objective
JAIIB exam is junior level associate exam conducted by IIBF. Important objective of this exam is to provide fundamental knowledge to bankers to discharge their day to day work.
JAIIB Exam – Eligibility
Jaiib examination is open only to the ordinary members of the Institute (IIBF)
Candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent. (Conditions Apply for more details www.iibf.com)
JAIIB Exam – Subjects
JAIIB Exam – Passing Criteria
- Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 150 marks or 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination as mentioned below.
JAIIB – Time Limit For Passing The Examination
- Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4 attempts).
- Candidates not able to pass examination within stipulated time period of two years are required to re-enroll themselves right from first.
- Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for first attempt.
Attempts will be counted irrespective of whether a candidate appears for any examination or otherwise.
|JAIIB Exam Fees Structure – May 2020|
|First attempt – Normal Fee||2700||3500|
|Second Attempt – Normal Fee||1300||1300|
|Third Attempt – Normal Fee||1300||1300|
|Fourth Attempt – Normal Fee||1300||1300|
|From 24.02.2020 to 01.03.2020||Normal fee||Normal fee|
|From 02.03.2020 to 15.03.2020||Normal fee + Rs 100/-||Normal fee + Rs 100/-|
|From 16.03.2020 to 22.03.2020||Normal fees + Rs 200/-||Normal fees + Rs 200/-|
JAIIB Exam – Medium of Examination
- Candidates are allowed to attempt the examination either in Hindi or English.
- Candidates should clearly fill in their choice of medium at the time of registration of application.
- In any case, change of medium will not be allowed at a later stage.
JAIIB Exam – Pattern of Examination
- Exam Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/ case lets.
- Examination will be held in Online Mode only
- There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
JAIIB Exam – Duration of Examination
The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours (120 Minutes).
Periodicity And Examination Centres
- Examination will be conducted on pre-announced dates published on IIBF Web Site.
|JAIIB Exam Date – May 2020|
|1||Principles & Practices of Banking||03.05.2020||Sunday|
|2||Accounting & Finance for Bankers||10.05.2020||Sunday|
|3||Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||17.05.2020||Sunday|
- Examination will be conducted on half yearly basis by IIBF
- Examination centres will be available on the IIBF website.
Procedure For Applying For JAIIB/DBF Examination
Application for Jaiib examination should be registered online from the Institute’s website www.iibf.org.in. The schedule of examination and dates for registration will be published on IIBF website.
JAIIB Exam – Other Rules/ Information
- Candidates should ensure that they sign the Attendance Sheet.
- Candidates are advised to reach the Examination Venue before the reporting time mentioned in the admit letter. No candidate/s will be permitted to enter the Examination Venue after the gate closing time mentioned in the admit letter.
- No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination venue in the first 60 minutes from the scheduled start time of the examination.
- Candidates should occupy the seat mentioned against each subject in the Admit letter.
- Candidates would be able to login to the system only with the password mentioned in this Admit Letter. This password should not be disclosed to others. Keep it safe to avoid the possible misuse.
- If the examination could not commence on scheduled time or there is delay due to Failure of power, Technical snag of whatsoever nature or for any such reason having bearing upon the conduct of examination; candidates have to:
- Wait till resumption of power supply/ solving of technical snag.
- Take-up the examination at other venue arranged by the examination conducting authority.
- Follow instructions given by the examination conducting authority.
- Candidates are required to strictly follow all the instructions given by the examination conducting authority during the examination and adhere to Rules of the examination.
- Violation of any of the Rules/ Instructions, misuse of the Admit Letter will be considered to be an act of serious misconduct and the Institute will take action as per the Rules of the examination, which will also be reported to the employer of the candidate.
JAIIB Exam – Debarment
- PLEASE REFER IIBF WEBSITE UNDER THE MENU “EXAM RELATED” FOR DETAILS OF DEBARMENT PERIOD FOR UNFAIR PRACTICES ADOPTED BY CANDIDATES DURING CONDUCT OF INSTITUTE’S EXAMINATIONS.
JAIIB Result Advice/ Consolidated Mark sheet/ Final Certificate
- Result Advice of candidates will be hosted on Institute’s website on declaration of result, which can be downloaded by the candidates.
- Consolidated mark sheet for candidates completing Jaiib examination having more than one subject, will be available on the Institute’s website after the declaration of results. Candidates can download the same after entering login credentials using their membership number and edit profile password.
- Final certificates will be sent by speed post within 2 months after the declaration of result.
JAIIB Examinations Through Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
|Documents required to Apply|
|S.No||Documents||Dimensions in Pixel||Format||Size|
|1||Scanned Photograph||Width 100 X Height 120||JPEG||Min 8KB – Max 20 KB|
|2||Scanned Self Signature||Width 140 X Height 60||JPEG||Min 8KB – Max 20 KB|
|3||Scanned ID Proof||Width 400 X Height 420||JPEG||Min 8KB – Max 25 KB|
|Condition : All images are clear, visible and readable after uploading, if not do not submit and upload fresh set of images.|
|Valid ID Proof : Driving License / ID Card issued by Employer with employee photo with signature / PAN Card / Passport|